1) Transmit health from within. Practicing healthy habits is one of the building blocks to being beautiful inside and out. You are what you eat, and eating a balanced diet will yield a healthier body inside and out.
2) Spend some time on your appearance. Taking the time to choose clothes that compliment your body type and shape, as well as accentuate your features with accessories ensures that you portray a more beautiful you. Also, take time to exercise to improve and/or maintain your appearance.
3) Define and live by your own personal belief and value system. We as individuals know how we feel about a situation despite outside influences; defining what our own personal beliefs are and living by those values align the body and mind. So be genuine to yourself and to others by practicing what you preach.
4) Respect others’ individuality and opinions. Even if you have learned to practice the values you believe, your attitude can prevent you from respecting other people’s choices to be themselves. Pompous arrogance or self-indulgence that leads you to disrespect others is a trend that you should not fall victim to, as it doesn’t make you more beautiful or better than them.
5) Volunteer your services when possible. Grow your internal beauty by mentoring others, helping in your local community, or simply being a shoulder to lean on when someone comes to you for help. Volunteering will not only make you more beautiful inside, but it will add beauty to the lives of others as well.
How else do you live a more beautiful life?