Many of us have hectic schedules and don't have a lot of time to spend on our hair. That's why I'm happy to show you one of my favorite braided hairstyles that you can do in just a few minutes. The best part is, you don't need any serious braiding abilities. This look was created with two three-strand braids. Really anyone can do it! Follow the steps, and you'll have a cute braided hairstyle in an instant that's perfect for everyday wear or a night out.
2. Pull on the completed braid to loosen it and create some volume.
3. Now repeat steps 1 and 2 on the other side.
4. Once both braids are complete, you're going to tie them together in a loose knot at the nape.
5. If you have long hair, you may want to make more than one knot.
6. Arrange the braids at the nape of the neck and secure with bobby pins to complete.
Now you have a quick, cute, braided hairstyle. It's that easy! For more tutorials visit me at Yet Another Beauty Site and check out the Pin-able version of all the steps below!
Find more hair inspiration from Ulrika at Yet Another Beauty Site.