Whether you are just going to work or preparing for a night out, it is easy to have amazing hair every day this spring. Stylists adapted runways’ most incredible looks to our busy daily schedule. All you need to recreate the podium’s fashionable hairdos—curling tongs, moisturizing spray, and a few tips from the beauty experts.
Research shows that 90 percent of men consider curls to be the most attractive women’s hairstyle. Currently, the hair locks in vogue are slightly curled hair tresses imitating natural waves. To achieve this effect you will need thermal rollers of medium diameter, hair mousse of weak hold strength, a drop of serum, and fifteen minutes:
- Wash and blow-dry your hair holding your head down for more volume
- Apply a walnut-sized portion of hair mousse to the hair ends
- Wind the hair on to thermo-rollers—make sure to place the rollers like ladder steps: the front hair tresses are curled completely; the next tresses are rolled an inch away from the roots, then two inches, and so on.
- Ten minutes later take off the rollers and brush your hair.
- Instead apply a drop of anti-frizz serum and it will coat the hair, creating a shimmering wavy effect.
Hollywood Chic is the hairstyle of ironed hair with curled ends. This style looks especially lovely on platinum hair. Large round brush, a protective and smoothing cream for hair, curling tongs and the glamorous look is yours in ten minutes:
- Wash and blow-dry your hair extending individually each hair strand with a round brush
- Apply a heat-protective hair cream with silk powder which creates a shield around the hair strands and protects from hot devices and weather damage
- Separate your hair into strands with a thin brush, straighten out one by one. As you reach the hair ends, wind them onto the curling tongs.
- Apply a drop of the silk-straightening cream onto hair. This will add a glossy shine and will make you look like a diva on the red carpet.
The ponytail is a very versatile hairstyle. To find a ponytail that suits you, look at your shoes, since the formula of the perfect ponytail states “the higher the heel, the higher the ponytail.” For a charming daily look, stylists recommend a loosely tied low ponytail, which turns to a high, sleek ponytail in the evening. For a day look you will need a round brush, a hair band of the colour of your hair, and hair mousse:
- Wash and blow-dry your hair
- Brush your hair freely to create the effect of rough texture and teased look
- Blend the matting mousse into your hands and use it to slightly smooth the hair over the forehead.
- Collect the hair into a lavish ponytail and tousle it with your fingers
- Highlight the edges of the hair with your favorite styling cream
For the evening look:
- Sprinkle your hair with a moisturizing spray
- Thoroughly brush each hair strand with a flat brush
- Apply a drop of gel and collect the hair into a high ponytail
The bohemian style of tousled hair continues to inspire stylists to create that “just out of bed” look. It is charismatic any time of day. Arm yourself with curling tongs and let your creativity take over:
- Wash your hair and let it dry naturally
- Iron out the bangs and top strands
- Smooth the hair mousse into the hair with your hands and slightly shake the hair to straighten out the tresses and attain the natural volume.
Every spring, hair weaving such as braids and twists are at the peak of their popularity. Luckily, beautiful hair weaving can easily be done at home. For daily hairdos vary these simple yet stunning styles to look like you have come straight from the catwalk.
Posted by Beny Proots
April 28, 2011