If you’re going to be in some photos Christmas morning, and want to look presentable, but not like you tried too hard, here’s a simple look you can do and still make it to the breakfast table on time!
No need to go bare-faced and regret it later in Facebook photos your relatives upload without telling you! This look is very natural and fresh and is just enough to make a difference.
If you need more ideas, here's another easy and natural look!
Check out the video tutorial below to create this look.
The products I used to create this look are:
- Urban Decay B6 Complexion Spray
- Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream in Light
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
- Benefit Fake Up Concealer in Light
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal Cream Shadow in Barely Branded
- Stila eye shadow in Rain
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara
- NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Glow
- Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain in Romantic
Step-by-step directions for this Christmas morning makeup:
- Wake up your skin by spraying on a makeup prep spray like Urban Decay’s B6 Complexion Spray.
- Apply a BB or CC cream like Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream with your fingers. This will give you moisture, lightweight coverage, SPF and help to control oil.
- Apply an eye primer with concealing properties like my favorite, Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden. This helps to cancel out any eyelid discoloration.
- Use a hydrating concealer stick like Benefit’s Fake Up to conceal any under eye circles and red areas. Blend with a dense concealer brush or your fingers.
- Use your finger to apply a pearly beige cream shadow like Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal Cream Shadow in Barely Branded. This will give your eyes a wide-awake appearance.
- Fill in your brows with a powder shadow to frame out your face. I'm using Stila’s Rain.
- Use that same matte shadow to add some dimension in your crease.
- Apply a well-rounded mascara like Tarte’s Lights, Camera, Lashes. You can do multiple quick coats with this without worrying about clumping or combing through afterwards.
- Use your fingers to dab on a cream blush like NYX Rouge Cream Blush and blend out.
- Swipe a light tinted lip balm or stain onto your lips.
Now go rip open some presents! Weee!
For more makeup tips from Ivy visit Wake Up For Makeup.