If you’re going for a bold pop of color, this chic Cleopatra makeup look is perfect for any Halloween party.
What I Used:
- Neela eye shadow by Sigma
- Eyeko Liquid Metal Eyeliner in Black Onyx
- Eyeko Liquid Metal Eyeliner in Rose Gold
- NYX Eyeliner in Jet Black
- Start out by applying an aqua color all over your lids up to your brows.
- Next, take liquid eyeliner and draw a line across your lower lash line, beginning at the inner corner and extending all the way out toward your brow.
- Then thicken the line and create a square edge at the very end.
- Draw a very simple line across your top lash line to define the shape, but the focus should be on the bottom lash line.
- Give your eyes a luxe look by applying gold eyeliner just under the black line.
- Finally, use a black eyeliner to draw over your brows, connecting the end of your brow with the end of the liner.