Is it hot in here, or is it just you? Try this greenhouse girl makeup for your next Halloween soirée and be the flower of the party!
What I Used:
- Artificial daisy flowers found at any craft store
- Maybelline EyeStudio Color Tattoo cream shadow in Edgy Emerald
- Pop Beauty Dressed Up False Lashes
- DUO Eyelash Adhesive
- Kat Von D Everlasting blush in Love Song
- OCC Lip Tar in Queen
- Apply a green cream shadow from your lash line to brow bone, to inner rim, and your along bottom lash line.
- Apply a strip of false lashes to your top lash line to intensify your eyes.
- Apply a generous amount of a candy pink blush to your cheeks.
- Cut the petals from an artificial daisy in groups of two. Use two different colors for added interest.
- Apply a duo lash adhesive glue to the backs of the petals near the cut edges. Allow 30 seconds for the glue to dry and become sticky.
- Begin by applying the petals to the lower part of the eye, overlapping them slightly.
- Apply the petals directly above the crease. Do not apply in the crease or along the top lash line as they will droop.
- Apply a neon coral shade to your lips.
- Add a small green rhinestone to inner eye corner if desired.