What You Need:
- Foundation one or two shades lighter than you normally wear
- Matte setting powder like e.l.f. Studio Translucent Mattifying Powder
- Bright pink cream blush; I used NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Natural
- Bright pink matte eyeshadow like NYX Love in Rio Eye Shadow Palette
- White cream shadow like NYX Cosmetics Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- Black liquid liner; I used Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- Two sets of false lashes: one thick, lush pair like Ardell Diva Lash and a more spaced-out pair like Ardell Glamour Lash
- Bright pink lipcolor like OCC Lip Tar in Anime
- Apply a foundation one to two shades lighter than your skin and set with a matte powder to give your skin a porcelain appearance.
- To create the hard curved edge on the cheeks, take a business card, bend slightly, and place vertical edge under your cheekbones. Use a small stippling brush to apply bright pink cream blush along the card, blending upward.
- Apply a white cream shadow from your lash line to your brow bone. Line your inner rim with a white pencil as well. Extend your eye shape by drawing below your lash line.
- Apply a matte pink shadow from your lash line to brow. Extend the pink color to the sides of nose.
- Apply black liquid liner along the top lash line and outline the white shape you created below the lower lash line.
- Apply exaggerated false lashes to your top lash line and below the extended eye shape on the bottom.
- Create an exaggerated pucker on your lips with a bright pink lip color.