A dramatic makeup look seems to be the go-to for any nighttime outing. But what about a fresh, clean look that’s appropriate for a night out? Lately I’ve been really into a light, neutral palette for nighttime, so I created a tutorial focused on a standout liner and big lashes against a neutral color scheme.
With just a few tweaks, you can turn your neutral daytime makeup look into a nighttime appropriate look. Try these tips below to create a gorgeous nighttime neutral look.
- Play up your bottom lash line. Try adding a shimmery shade to up the drama when the sun goes down!
- If you wear eyeliner during the day, just thicken the line for nighttime, creating a more dramatic look without a lot of extra work.
- Lashes, lashes, lashes! They’re eye catching and they’re the best way to add a dramatic flair to your look. Not into falsies? No big deal. Use an eyelash primer to give your lashes extra length and volume before you apply mascara.
- Contouring is ideal for nighttime. During the day, contouring tends to look a little heavy; but for a date, a wedding, or the clubs, it’s the perfect touch.
- For a neutral palette, go with a high-shine pink or nude gloss. There’s nothing more fresh and youthful!
Watch my video tutorial to see me apply these tips.
Get more makeup tips from Teni at Miss Maven.