What you'll need:
Follow these step-by-step directions to create the look yourself.
- Paint on the champagne base color and wait for it to dry completely.
- Dab a little of the black glitter polish directly on the very edge of your makeup sponge.
- Gently dab the sponge on to your nails working from the tip toward the cuticle but stopping about halfway. Repeat this just on the tips of your nails to get the dramatic black effect as seen at the Nicole Miller show.
- Wait for everything to dry!
- Apply a layer of your favorite topcoat to glaze everything over and leave your nails with a shiny finish.
- Using a nail art brush dipped in polish remover, clean up around your cuticles for a professional finish.
Now this is where the nail art know-how comes in to play! The great thing about glitter gradient nailart is that it’s really easy to touch up your manicure when it inevitably begins to chip at the ends. Just repeat steps 2 through 5 on the nails that are showing signs of wear and you’re good to go for a few more days!
Here's the Pin-able version of this runway manicure with all the step-by-step photos!
For more nail art inspiration, visit Sammy at The Nailasaurus!