Normal skin has an even tone, is soft, and has smooth texture. It has barely visible pores and radiant pinkish complexions, with no imperfections. Normal skin has an adequate amount of water and lipids, an adequate balance between them, and a moderate sensitivity level. It is achieved by the ideal balance between the rate of sebum production and cellular exchange. Normal skin glows with an inner health, which stems from good blood circulation and excellent health.
Skin care tips:
Cleanse your skin twice a day with a natural skin care cleansing soap, apply a rose water toner, and moisturize with a shielding lotion. A shielding lotion bonds with the outer layer of the skin to form a protective layer.
Other things to consider:
- Apply shielding lotion under makeup to help retain moisture and add protection.
- Avoid direct heat on the face-including that from blow dryers.
- Use a natural sunscreen to protect your skin from the sun.
- Drink plenty of water and exercise regularly.
- Eat healthy organic foods.