We aren’t the only one’s trying to hit the beach this season to escape the hot summer heat. Sizzling celebrity pairs can be spotted in Miami, Los Angeles and the Hamptons, soaking up some rays and having fun in the sand. If you’re lucky, you may spot your favorite duo while you’re taking an ocean dip. Here are a few of the celebrity beach bum couples that we’d love to join at the beach:
1. Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries: This newly engaged couple has been all over the media lately and one of the last trips they made caused a huge splash. The duo traveled to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in late May, and by looking at the pictures of them, it seemed like they had a blast together. The couple played in the ocean and embraced on the beach – talk about summer lovin’.
2. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez: The teenage royalty twosome hit Maui in May and turned heads when they were spotted smooching in the sand. Things have gotten serious for the young lovebirds as Gomez was even seen visiting Bieber’s family in Canada this spring. We wonder if they love her as much as we do.
3. Ice-T and Coco: The hip-hop couple showed their overwhelming love for each other on the hot beach of Miami in February. Rapper Ice-T kept it cool while his wife, former Playboy model Coco, showed off her sexy beach body in an itty-bitty bikini. The couple, who have been married for five years, now have their own reality show, Ice Loves Coco, every Sunday night on E.
4. Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler: The ex-reality star went to Cabo San Lucas in April on a romantic getaway with beau Jay Cutler and came back engaged – what a treat. Love was definitely swirling around this pair as they spent their weekend hand-in-hand walking in the sand before Cutler popped the question. We don’t know what was more blinding: the bright sun or her new 5.2 carat engagement ring.
5. Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth: These newlyweds celebrated their nuptials by having a fun-filled getaway in Belize with Witherspoon’s two kids. The new family came back with some nice color. They were just in time for Witherspoon to promote her latest movie, Water for Elephants, and accept the generation award at the MTV Movie Awards. Good thing they got to enjoy an exotic getaway before heading back to work.