Cruises are one of the most desired experiences when it comes to the question of travel and tours. And it is quite understandable, because who would not want to sail into the sea and feel totally free?
You can spend an unforgettable holiday on board of a cruise ship. Not only you will not miss anything, but this is the way to see many beautiful port cities and to be able to walk down them. Cruises may seem more expensive than say the trips by bus— and this is quite normal because the cruise will offer entertainment and conditions onboard the bus can’t be offered. However, if you decide to take this step and get on a cruise ship—then do not hesitate and do it—you will not regret it ever.
There are some important things you should know when you take a journey with a cruise ship. And the most important of these are:
- Bring your documents—passports and identity cards, and do not forget about your insurance – some cruise companies do not provide one, so check how to get it.
- On board the official language is English, so you will have no problem in communicating with others, and this will aid you in finding new friends.
- At your service are also offered free food and free room service, but remember that meals are at fixed time and you should follow the exact meal times. You can choose your food, but it should be done when booking the cruise. Please note that alcohol to persons under twenty-one years is not served.
- You have complete freedom to choose how to dress on board. You may carry as much luggage you want, but it is forbidden to take your pets.
- If you are in the six-month of pregnancy you can’t enjoy the journey with a cruise, but this is for your own safety. Infants under six months are also not allowed.
- On the ship you can pay with dollars or euros—an easy way to buy what you need without having difficulties. On the ship you must open a board account, and with it you can pay in advance or at the end of the journey.
- Smoking is allowed only on the designated locations on the board of the ship.
It is good to know all of these conditions, because you will know what awaits you during the cruise. Onboard you can enjoy unforgettable views and feel the waves of the opened sea.
Many entertainments are offered to you on a cruise, and the people you will see the board will be many and different, so you will surely find the ones that you can make friends with. Cruises will be able to berth in very beautiful port cities and you can view them cities closely and spend an unforgettable trip.