1. Where are you from?
2. What is your occupation?
3. What is the best thing about working in New York?
4. If you could, what would you change about the city?
Make it cleaner and improve the overall maintenance
5. What was the strangest thing that happened to you while commuting or traveling?
On the Metro North, some creepy guy fell asleep next to me and then little by little, he leaned towards me and fell into my lap. Then, he woke up and unbelievably it happened again. He finally woke up and I moved to another seat.
6. Have you ever had a train, plane, or bus love or crush episode?
Yes, a train crush. Yet again ... on the Metro North, this guy would sit next to me, smile and say good morning. He was kind of flirty ... then a couple of weeks later I noticed he had a wedding ring. Train crush over.
7. If you could commit a crime and not get caught, what would it be?
Two things: rob a bank and steal a famous piece of artwork.
8. Is your mom a good cook or fabfriggintastic?
There’s nothing like my Mom’s cooking ... it’s amazing!
9. Black, brown, red, or blonde?
Usually blonde, though as of late ... brown
10. Are you a leg, breast/chest or ass man/woman?
Definitely a butt girl ... I like a little cushion.
11. Men: boxers, briefs, boxer briefs, or commando? Women: bikini, thong, hipster, booty/boy shorts, granny panties or commando?
It depends on the guy ... but I usually prefer boxers.
12. Chocolate or vanilla?
Neither! Cookie dough!
13. Favorite dessert?
14. Do you take vitamin supplements?
Sometimes ... if I remember.
15. If you could have a dinner date with anyone dead or alive who would it be?
John F. Kennedy, Jr.
16. Favorite music video?
I can’t remember the last time I saw a video … I don’t have one.
17. Favorite music instrument to play or would like to play?
I love to play the piano. Though, it has been ages since I have played.
18. Biggest pet peeve?
Loud people on cell phones … especially on mass transit
19. Biggest turn on?
A good sensual kiss.
20. What is the last question you would like me to ask you? Or you can ask me one question?
A question for you: Where do you see yourself in five years?
As a pseudo-existentialist, I’ll be appreciative to still be breathing. Oh … what the hell, to hopefully be healthy and happily fulfilled with whatever adventure life has in store for me. My sincerest apologies to Sisyphe.