If you’re a woman who is an entrepreneur or a corporate executive, like I am, you are especially effected by the economic times. It extends beyond the worries about how our families fare in such times because you are responsible for others. As entrepreneur or a corporate leader, you are also a key to keeping the flow of abundance open, and restoring people’s confidence in the future. If you take “right actions” to keep your company’s energy directed toward conscious business practices, provide visionary leadership, and actively focus on the positive (instead of the negative) aspects of everything, you can be a force for guiding your company, your employees and the world at large back to experiencing balance, abundance, and prosperity. You are the person who can create and direct the united flow of energy toward manifesting and consciously creating the future.
Here are 12 ways that you can help jump start our path back to greater prosperity.
1. Live the concept of unlimited abundance in your personal and professional life. Disgard the concept of competition. Competition results from separation from the source of all wealth and is a construct of “lack.” Embrace your competition, share the vision, and celebrate their success, as well as your own. Abundance for all drives the worldwide economic engine. Take actions that show your confidence in the fact that unlimited abundance is headed your way, and is earmarked for your future … and the future of the world.
2. Refuse to engage in the fear that has possessed the news media, Wall Street and the consumer. Wall Street is driven by the energies of fear and euphoria. There is no balance or reality on Wall Street. Keep your energies focused on recovery and a vision of restored economic health—both within your company and around the world. Remember that economic cycles are just that—and this one can turn around as quickly as it has gone south. Point your compass due north. With more people focusing on recovery than fear of recession, we can change course more quickly. Remember the economy always comes back.
3. Globalization works both ways. We can allow our negative fears and money woes to drag down the rest of the world, or we can jointly uplift the entire globe. Let’s lift the planet together. Work toward economic health on all continents, not just here in the U.S. This is a not a time to get nationalistic and provincial. We can find partners around the world that will help bring the U.S. back into balance if we seek their success as well. See the world’s nations and people working together to generate abundance and where you can, do your part to foster that.
4. Lead with vigor and vision … and trust. Show your staff, your clients and customers that you believe in the bounty that this world affords, and that you have faith in the Universe, and in the future to create the opportunities for a better life, a better nation, and a better world. Show that you have already embraced that robust future. Spend money where it will create more opportunity.
5. Take conscious action to start prosperity flowing forth in your immediate world or around the globe. (Become an “actionary,” as described in The Art of Conscious Creation, How You Can Transform the World) Even if you can’t give raises to your staff, find other ways to make their lives easier and more satisfying (extra vacation time, small merit awards, secure interns to take some of the clerical support). What you must avoid is taking away employee benefits because this feeds into the fear of “lack.” Also give your time to community, charitable or international efforts to create a better, more abundant life for others. That will boomerang back and help you and your employees. Encourage your employees to do the same. This also serves to get their focus off their own woes and onto the wavelengths of giving and gratitude, energy that can produce positive results on many levels.
6. Put the Law of Attraction to work on your company’s behalf. Make sure that your company is operating on a high frequency with positive focus, acts and values—and make correction where it is not. If you are operating on a high frequency, you are resonating with the Universe’s vibration and you should attract clients, customers and employees that are in alignment with your firm and its highest good.
7. See the world as an opportunity, not a hostile environment. Where there is strife, find new ways to create relief. Fill voids that provide services or goods to those who need it, or in new markets. Think in terms of expansion, not contraction.
8. Call for positive change. Hold our leaders to the same standards. Press them for positive action, not blame and finger pointing. Support those who are taking positive action for change, both economically and societally.
9. Operate in a state of gratitude—for your talents, for your employees, for your co-workers, for your customers, for the relative health of your company, for living in a nation where individual freedom provides unlimited opportunity for growth, for the abundance that is yet to materialize in the future. Show your gratitude, don’t just feel it.
10. Pay it forward. Do good deeds and make generous overtures to others, simply asking the recipients to pay it forward. Create the energy that will heal and repair, and plant positive healthy seeds that will allow abundance to grow.
11. And most importantly, hold the vision of abundance! Create your company goals and written documents with a strong vision of success. Work with your personnel to create visioning moments, seminars or gatherings that invoke the exciting, emotionally exalting feeling of success and abundance. See the market climbing again. Visualize people being able to get out from under the debt of their homes and mortgage companies helping people to reestablish home ownership. Note how spending is once again flowing. See businesses thriving instead of folding and jobs opening up. Visualize money circulating responsibly. See the world filled with peace, prosperity, abundance and economic opportunity for all. See the world’s people cooperating in uncountable ways that generate goodwill, fair trade, conscious business, holistic value and prosperity. See your powerful place in this vibrant, robust and satisfying planet.
12. Here are some simple affirmations that support these visions.
I am expanding in every way and every moment.
I am a force for good in the world.
Everything wonderful is a possibility in my life.
I project positive energy into the world.
I am transmuting all negative energy to positive energy.
I am choosing to be optimistic and confident in the future, and happy.
I welcome and work toward abundance for all.
I am a powerful conscious creator who can help manifest abundance personally, professionally and for the good of the planet.
I trust the Universe to always produce whatever is in my and my company’s highest good.
I am grateful to myself and the universe for allowing me to step fully into my ultimate potential.
I am filled with a vision of mankind’s success at consciously creating a vital and vibrant future for our planet.
I am filled with the knowledge of mankind’s power and ability to create a world of peace, joy, abundance and environmental sustainability.
I know that everything is going to work out fine.
Ignore the headlines. Live in your state of faith that all is well and that you and your company are thriving.