In today’s world people are feeling overwhelmed by the ever increasing cost of living and the uncertainty of their financial future. If you have had a financial life change (for example, divorce, job loss, health issues, etc.) and are unable to make your minimum monthly payments on your unsecured debt, we are here to support you in these times of doubt. We work with your creditors to reduce your unsecured debt.
This program is not for everyone, so to see if we can assist you, please consider the following questions:
- After your living expenses, do you have some money to pay creditors, just not enough to make the minimum payments?
- Are you already late on your minimum payments?
- Are you confused about which type of creditors you should pay when you cannot pay them all?
- Are you drowning in debt with no way to pay it off because of a life-changing incident?
- Are you considering bankruptcy?
If so, is your total amount of unsecured debt $12,000 or more, with each account balance over $1,000?
Unsecured debt includes:
- Credit Card Debt
- Medical/Hospital Bills
- Department Store Credit Cards
- Oil/Gas Credit Cards
- Personal Loans (unsecured)
- Overdue Rent
- Auto loan deficiencies (Repos)
- Local Merchants
- Past Due Utility Bills
The following are NOT eligible:
- Student Loans
- Mortgage Payments
- Car Payments
- Secured Loans
- Income Tax Payments