Have you been in therapy for three or more years for sexual abuse recovery and still have many of the same issues plaguing you? If so, you might want to consider a different approach to the healing process.
Sexual Abuse, rape and incest recovery is much easier with Hypnotherapy. Hypnotherapy is highly effective to heal the negative effects of sexual abuse, rape and incest.
Using a seven-phase program in conjunction with hypnotherapy to heal the emotional wounds by moving through the pain toward freedom and triumph over trauma, you will discover you can live the life you deserve. In this seven-phase program you and Dr. Neddermeyer become partners on your path to healing and creating healthy sexuality and the complete celebration of the joy of living pain free.
Healing from Sexual Abuse—Is the time right for you to finally heal sexual abuse in your life and create the life you deserve? Of course it is time! And now that you have made that decision, the rest is easier than you think – especially with the power and effectiveness of Hypnotherapy. The time is certainly right for you to heal from sexual abuse, rape, incest, or in fact any other form of mental or physical abuse. The light at the end of the tunnel is a reflection of who you really are—you are not the abuse! You are you—a unique and wondrous person. You will learn how to alter your thoughts, words and actions and triumphantly begin living a life of freedom from sexual, emotional or physical abuse.
Sexual Abuse – Victim or Survivor? You are not a victim—your abuser didn’t destroy you—you are only wounded—not dead. You are a Survivor—albeit—in a lot of emotional pain. Through the healing process you can transition from being a Survivor to being a Thriver.
You can be the master of your own life! The only control your abuser now has over you is a carry-over from what your perpetrator forced upon you in the past. You can stop that control. Now by your own choice you are your own master!
Sexual abuse affects your life until you complete a healing process specifically for sexual abuse recovery. Although anyone can have the following issues, they are especially prevalent among survivors of sexual and physical abuse. Sexual Abuse After Effects include, but are not limited to:
- Anxiety. Do you often worry, unable to sit still or constantly on the go?
- Panic Attack—heart palpitations, shortness of breath
- Relationship Problems. Are your relationships with family, friends, and significant others full of stress, inability to truly communicate?
- Insomnia. Trouble relaxing and sleeping.
- Addictions. Do you attempt to fill the void with food, drugs, alcohol, work, or sex?
- Extreme Emotions. Do your emotions often seem out of control?
- Depression. Do you feel that life will never be better and that as long as you are alive you will be in pain?
- Hyper-vigilant. Do you feel like you must be constantly on guard?
- Inability to trust or trusting indiscriminately.
- Physical Issues. Are you plagued by—headaches/migraines, stomach problems, MS, PMS, TMJ, Cancer, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Restless Leg Syndrome, Lupus, Lower Back Pain?
- Angry Outbursts/Road Rage. Does your anger interfere with your life?
- Shame/Guilt/Humiliation. Do you believe you are at fault—If you had only … thus you experience the ensuing shame, guilt and humiliation?