Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 25 min
Makes 8 servings
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing, divided
- 8 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (2 pounds)
- 4 large poblano chiles, roasted, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE’S Sour Cream
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- HEAT 2 Tablespoon of the dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 5 min. on each side or until browned on both sides. Add remaining 2 Tablespoon dressing.
- MEANWHILE, place chiles, sour cream and bouillon cube in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- POUR chile mixture over chicken in skillet; bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Cook 10 min. or until chicken is cooked through (165ºF).