Good for a Cinco de Mayo fiesta!
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Two garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 cups unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Heat oil in 8-inch skillet over medium heat.
2. Cook garlic in oil, stirring occasionally, until garlic is golden brown; remove garlic and discard.
3. Stir peanuts and chili powder into skillet.
4. Cook over medium heat about two minutes, stirring occasionally, until peanuts are warm; drain.
5. Sprinkle with salt.
6. Cool completely. Serve with a smile.
Photo courtesy of Anya Qiu