What You Need
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Regular or 1/3 Less Fat, softened
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- 1 can (14 ounces) chocolate sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Honey Maid Chocolate Pie Crust (6 ounces)
1. In bowl with a hand mixer (or beat by hand) the cream cheese for one minute to break it up a little. Then add the orange zest, orange juice, and the can of chocolate sweetened condensed milk and beat for 3–4 minutes more to make sure that everything is thoroughly mixed and smooth.
2. Pour filling into the Honey Maid Chocolate Pie Crust. Smooth top of pie and cover with provided lid or plastic.
3. Refrigerate 3–4 hours or until firm. (Can be made the day before.) Slice and serve up!
Makes: 10 servings, 1 slice each
Total Time: 3 hours 10 minutes
You can make your own chocolate for a 9-inch pie plate from scratch and let it cool completing before adding filling.
If you don’t have a fresh orange juice, you can use orange juice from bottle and dried orange peel.
Also you can make it in a nine-by-thirteen pan to make it into squares. Using the filling (you may have to double up on the filling if need be.} above and making your own cookie crust that comes up the sides of the pan just a little. Just pour the filling over the prepared cool crust in the nine-by-thirteen pan and chill as said above.
If you can’t find chocolate sweetened condensed milk add 1/2 cup of Hershey’s chocolate syrup to regular sweetened condensed milk. Stir ‘til you see no more white showing.