Prep Time: 30 min
Total Time: 1 hr
Makes 16 servings, about 1 cup each
- 4 1/2 pounds red potatoes (about 9), cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 container (16 ounces) BREAKSTONE’S Fat Free Sour Cream
- 3/4 pound (12 ounces) VELVEETA 2% Milk Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 pound (1/2 of 1-pound package) OSCAR MAYER Smoked Ham, chopped
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- COOK potatoes in boiling water in large saucepan 10 to 12 min. or just until potatoes are tender; drain. Remove 3/4 of the potatoes; place in large bowl. Add sour cream; mash until smooth. Stir in VELVEETA, ham and onions. Gently stir in remaining potato slices.
- SPOON into 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; sprinkle with Parmesan.
- BAKE 30 min. or until heated through.