After writing The Zen of Protein Nutrition, I decided to create a series of ten awesome plant-based protein-packed recipes.
Here we go! Enjoy!
Tofu and Cashew Quiche:
- Sliced vegetables
- 300g/10 oz. tofu, drained
- 1 cup cashew nuts finely ground
- 1-2 spring onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp herbal salt
- 1 cup water
- Line the bottom of a pie dish with enough sliced vegetables to cover. We love marrow and sweet potato/yam.
- Blend all the remaining ingredients together in a food processor and pour over the sliced veggies.
- Bake at 350° F for twenty-five to thirty minutes.
- Delicious served with a green salad!