What You Need
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Regular or 1/3 Less Fat, softened
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Honey Maid Graham Pie Crust (6 ounces)
- Lemon slices (optional for garnishing the top of pie)
1. In bowl with a hand mixer or beat by hand the cream cheese for 1 minute to break it up a little. Then add the lemon zest, lemon juice, and the can of sweetened condensed milk and beat for 3 to 4 minute more to make sure that everything is thoroughly mixed and smooth.
2. Pour filling into the Honey Maid Graham Pie Crust. Smooth top of pie. Place lemon slices on top of pie (optional). Cover with provided lid or plastic.
3. Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours or until firm. (Can be made the day before.) Slice and serve up!
Makes: 10 servings, 1 slice each
Total Time: 3 hours 10 minutes
You can make your own graham crust for a 9-inch pie plate from scratch and let it cool completing before adding filling.
If you don’t have a fresh lemon juice, you can use lemon juice from bottle and dried lemon peel.
You can make it in a 9×13 pan to make it into squares. Using the filling (you may have to double up on the filling if need be.} above and making your own graham cracker crust that comes up the sides of the pan just a little. Just pour the filling over the prepared cool crust in the 9×13 pan and chill and garnish as said above.