It can be an expensive entree to prepare, but well worth the cost if you desire a little taste of Heaven!
2 pounds raw lobster tail meat (bite size cubes)
1 small green bell pepper (julienne)
1 small red onion (julienne)
2 Roma tomatoes (chopped)
1 cup fresh button mushrooms (thin sliced)
1/2 cup green onions (diced)
2 tablespoons fresh parsley (minced)
1 tablespoon fresh garlic (minced)
2 tablespoons Grey Poupon Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon Creole seasoning (or to taste if you prefer more)
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup white wine (dry)
4 ounces unsalted butter
1 large sauté skillet
1. Melt butter in skillet over medium flame, then toss in garlic, bell pepper, red onion, mushrooms, and sauté for two minutes.
2. Now add raw lobster tail meat, green onions, Creole seasoning and dry white wine, sauté for two minutes more.
3. Blend in heavy whipping cream and Grey Poupon Dijon mustard, stirring in ever so lightly, then reduce four to five minutes to thicken sauce.
4. In the last minute of reduction, add Roma tomatoes, Parmesan cheese and parsley, stirring gently.
5. Turn off flame and let your creation firm up for a minute, letting the flavors flow and settle.
6. Lobster Marco is excellent served over any style of rice or pasta you desire. This particular recipe will serve four individuals. Bon appetite!