Need something you make ahead and freeze for quick breakfast and snacks? How about delicious and freezable blueberry muffins?
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 1/3 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon cream of tarter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoono butter
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Makes about 20 muffins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Toss blueberries with 1/3 cup of flour and set aside.
3. Sift the remaining flour and rest of dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender until mixture resembles meal.
4. In another bowl, combine egg, milk and vanilla. Add to dry ingredients and stir just until moistened. Fold in blueberries.
5. Fill muffin cups about 2/3 full.
6. Bake 20 to 30 minutes until gold brown.
These freeze well! Enjoy!
Originally published on TheInspiredRoom