This is not your ordinary egg salad. What can I tell you, baby! I gotta doctor it up … a little here, a little there, until it pleases and obliges the palate. It has to shout, “Damn, I’m some kick-ass egg salad!” Well, here you go …
1 dozen peeled and chopped hard boiled jumbo Ouefs (eggs)
8 ounces grated cheddar jack blend cheese
1 cup crispy cooked crumbled bacon
1 cup diced kosher pickle spears
1 cup diced pimento green olives
1 cup diced celery
4 ounces diced ripe black olives
8 ounces mayonaise (add more, or less, if desired)
2 ounces spicy brown mustard (add more if desired)
1 tablespoon Creole’ Seasoning (or season to taste)
1 large mixing bowl
1. Hard boil your jumbo Ouefs (eggs), then cool, peel, and chop ‘em. Place in large mixing bowl.
2. Throw in grated cheddar jack cheese, crispy crumbled bacon, diced kosher pickles, diced celery, green and black olives, and Creole’ Seasoning, then fold together gently, but thoroughly, with the Ouefs (eggs).
3. Now slowly blend in mayonnaise and spicy brown mustard. Give it taste to see if it is to your likin’.
4. Cover airtight with Saran wrap and chill in frig for four hours.
5. When Ouef Salad is good and cold, whip out your favorite kind of bread and make yourself one mean egg salad sandwich.