1/3 cup olive oil
1/4 cup garlic
1 cup chopped onion
1/4 kilo tomatoes, quartered
1 big broccoli, cut into flowerettes, blanched
1 carrot, sliced
2 to 3 cups broth
2 cups Alaska Créma, whipped
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook 1/2 kilo pasta of your choice according to package directions. Toss with olive oil.
2. Saute garlic, onion, carrots, tomatoes, and broccoli. Set aside.
3. In the same pan, stir in whipped Alaska Créma, and broth. Season to taste.
4. Return sautéed vegetables and let cook for a few seconds before tossing in cooked pasta.
5. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.