1 kilo squash, sliced into cubes
1/2 cup olive oil
4 cups chicken broth
1/4 cup chopped garlic
3 cups sliced tomatoes
1 cup sliced red and green pepper (salt and pepper to taste)
1/2 teaspoon thyme
2 cups Alaska Créma
1. Sauté garlic, onion, tomatoes, red and green pepper, and squash. Cook until tender.
2. Place in blender and process until smooth.
3. Return to pot and add water and thyme. Let boil for ten to fifteen minutes.
4. Stir in Alaska Crema. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Simmer for a few more minutes and serve.