You are here
’Tis the Season for Holiday Cocktails
1 ½ oz Adult Chocolate Milk
1 oz Coconut Vodka
½ oz White Crème de Cocoa
1.Pour all ingredients into a shaker filled with ice.
2. Strain and pour into glass.
3. If desired, garnish with coconut flakes and/or Mounds candy bar.
Coconut and chocolate milk together is seriously a dream come true.
Godiva Midnight Martini
1 1/2 ounces Godiva Chocolate Infused Vodka
Strawberry wedge for garnish
1. Pour Godiva Chocolate Infused Vodka into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
2. Shake well and strain into a martini glass.
3. Garnish with a strawberry wedge.
After one sip of this creamy chocolate cocktail, you’ll have visions of this drink dancing in your head.
Moon Mountain Martini
1 1/2 ounces Moon Mountain Vodka
1/2 ounce Dry Vermouth
Twist of lemon
1. Pour all ingredients into shaker with ice.
2. Shake well.
3. Strain in chilled martini glass.
4. Garnish with a lemon peel.
This refreshing martini will give you that zip you need to prepare for the holiday festivities.
2 ounces Baileys Irish Cream with a hint of Caramel
1 ounce Ketel One Vodka
1 ounce Espresso
1. Swirl caramel around the inside of a martini glass and put to side.
2. Pour Baileys Irish Cream with a hint of Caramel, Ketel One, Ice and Espresso into a shaker and shake until very frothy.
3. Strain into Caramel swirled martini glass, making sure that the foam is on top to make it look like a cappuccino. Using a spoon while pouring helps keep the foam on top.
Caramel is one of the best parts about the holidays; it’s practically in everything, including this amazingly sweet drink mixed with espresso. Whether it’s the vodka, Bailey’s, or espresso, this cocktail is sure to give you a buzz.
Recipe Created for Moon Mountain Vodka by Kathy Casey Liquid Kitchen™
1 1/2 ounces Moon Mountain Organic Vodka
3/4 ounce Housemade Cranberry Syrup including 3- 4 of the berries (recipe follows)
3/4 ounce Fresh Lemon Juice
1 1/2 ounces Fresh Orange Juice
2 dashes Angostura Bitters
1. Measure the Moon Mountain Vodka, Cranberry Syrup including a few of the berries, lemon juice and orange juice into a cocktail shaker.
2. Fill with ice and add the bitters.
3. Shake vigorously and pour into a tall glass.
A mix of lemon, orange, and cranberry with vodka is the perfect guilty pleasure for autumn.
Housemade Cranberry Syrup
Makes 1 1/2 cups
1 cup Fresh Cranberries
1 cup Water
1 cup Sugar
1. Place ingredients into a small saucepan.
2. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat.
3. Simmer for 1 minute then turn off heat.
4. Let syrup infuse for one hour and then refrigerate.
5. Mix with your choice of vodka, gin, or rum.
Say goodbye to cranberry sauce out of the can and introduce your family to this indulgent way of including the Thanksgiving classic in the merry-making.
Adult Chocolate Milk Liquor
At DivineCaroline, we all had the luxury of trying Adult Chocolate Milk (it made for one loose-lipped editorial meeting), and we all agreed it was something worth spending our milk money on. For those of you who love super sweet cocktails, this is definitely your cup of milk.
2 oz Adult Chocolate Milk
3/4 oz Banana Liqueur
Splash of Cream
1/2 oz Whipped Vodka
1. Chill, layer and serve in a chocolate syrup-lined martini glass with sliced banana or chocolate syrup-coated banana garnish.
This drink reminds me of Ben and Jerry’s Chunky Monkey ice cream; banana ice cream with fudge chunks. Need I say more?
2 oz. Adult Chocolate Milk
1 oz. Butterscotch Schnapps
1. Fill large glass with ice.
2. Add Adult Chocolate Milk and schnapps.
I’d be the happiest person on Christmas morning if I woke up to a delicious drink like this.
Chocolate Dipped Raspberry
34; oz Adult Chocolate Milk
1 oz Vanilla Vodka 1 oz Rum
14; oz Chambord
1. Mix Adult Chocolate Milk, Rum and Vodka in a shaker.
2. Pour into a martini glass and use the Chambord as a float on the top.
Chocolate-dipped fruit is always the best, especially with a side of rum and vodka.
2 oz Adult Chocolate Milk
14; oz Crème de Menthe
1 oz Whipped Vodka Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup
Muddle Hershey’s Kisses (or Andes Mints), mint leaves and Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup. Add drink ingredients, shake, strain and pour into chilled Hershey Chocolate Syrup-lined martini glass. Top with whipped vodka.
Although this drink is for adults, adding Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup brings back childhood memories of mixing chocolate syrup with milk. Who knew our love of mixology went back that far?