It never fails. The moment a woman really gets it, the moment she realizes that there are countless opportunities to meet great men in golf, the opportunities for some innocent flirtation and fun pop out of the woodwork. How can you capitalize on all that great opportunity just waiting for you to jump in? It is not as hard as you think.
1. Be Clear About Your Intention: This is a critical first step. If you are serious about meeting a soul mate and something in you is pulling you toward golf, make a decision to move forward with a concrete plan in mind. I believe in your dreams to be with a soul mate for the long term and golf is the perfect avenue for some focused women. Set an intention to become the best player you can be within the parameters of the time you have to put in to it. Once you make a decision to use golf as a dating tool, you will see a clear path ahead of you.
2. Take Golf Lessons as Soon as Possible: I have yet to meet a woman who enjoys being a beginner at physical skills. My friends, clients and colleagues tend to be a bit perfectionistic and all of us struggle a bit when we don’t feel skilled at something. Personally, I am glad that I AM attracting people like me in this way! Do yourself a favor and get a couple of lessons. You should be able to find group lessons in your area although, most golf pro will share lesson time if you bring a friend or two. Ask your instructor to give you specific practice drills that you can do at home and at the driving range. If you are in San Diego, contact Hanna Raines Cohan at firstname.lastname@example.org, she is awesome.
3. Put Time at The Driving Range Into Your Schedule: Once a week, take yourself to the range and practice your technique. You can purchase balls there to practice your ball striking, sometimes there will be a discount if you are taking lessons there, be sure to ask. Once you practice your drills, spend time at the putting green. The only way to get comfortable in your new golf environment is to get out there. Ask a friend to join you if you want, but just get out there!
4. Throw Out Your Bait: Once you are acclimated and comfortable (usually 3 to 4 trips to the range will get this done for you!) start looking around. There are lots of guys here, right? Yeah baby! Make eye contact and be friendly. You will be amazed at how men are attracted to a woman who is taking her golf seriously. Be open to meeting the men who have chosen this same time to be at the range. Law of attraction is at work here.
5. Notice And Affirm Great Golf Manners: When a man notices your swing, practice technique or outfit (yes, I dress for soul mate success when I golf even though, well especially now that I am married to my golfing soul mate!) affirm to the universe that you are meeting the exact right men for this moment in your soul mate search. Try out your new confidence and enjoy the attention…you deserve it!
No one can get “golf comfortable” for you. You must do it yourself. It all depends how serious you are about attracting a golfing sweetheart. Men passionate about golf will stand up and take notice when they find a woman who is serious about being the best golfer she can be. It is intoxicating to them and they cannot resist. Try these 5 keys, you will not be disappointed!