Stress is actually one of the biggest things that age and kill us today. We are so stressed by driving to work, sitting in stop-and-go traffic, rushing to get the kids ready for day care, depressed from not having enough me time or overweight since snacking and not exercising is easy to do when you are pressed for time.
Here are five ways to reverse aging and reduce your stress to nothing:
1. When you feel your blood pressure rise close your eyes and breath deep. Breath in and out slowly, think about things that make you happy and feel relaxed. It could be the ocean, a sunset, or a beautiful flower.
2. Take your multivitamins so that you can cut the stress over not eating all of your veggies and fruits.
3. Choose to not let yourself get stressed out when you feel yourself going into that space. Take it easy. Channel that chill, easy going person you were before a mortgage, job, husband, and kids.
4. Look at your life and see what you can cut out. Owning a ton of stuff means lots of maintenance. Keeping those useless friends around is a drain. Cut out everything that brings you stress.
5. Look for another way to make money. If you hate your job, the commute, or not being with your kids, then re-evaluate how and why you are doing what you are doing for money. There are some great books to get you to rethink everything. Become a work-from-home mom by educating yourself then just start selling what you know. If you are an awesome baker then sell those cookies with your online store!
You need to read Think and Grow Rich, Awaken the Giant Within, Rich Dad, Poor Dad and $500 Startup I Want You to Be Happy and Wealthy. These books will change your life! The nice thing right now is that the author of $500 Startup I Want You to Be Happy and Wealthy is giving his book (digital version) away for free to help during these tough economic times. I’ve been recommending the book to all of my friends and family. Tell your friends to get it while it’s still free by going to 500DollarStartup.com . This book is incredible because it is the first book to ever guide you step by step in starting your work from home business.
You can also gain access to additional free video tutorials on how to do things from setting up your new business to how to make big sales. Cutting stress down to nothing is possible by choosing to see the glass as half full.