1. You will have a new appreciation for your body and what it has accomplished; two beautiful babies. Those annoying things that you hate about your body may not bother you as much when you remember that your body nurtured, protected, and brought these babies into this world.
2. Double the stuff, double the cost—you spend most of your money on formula, diapers, and food.
3. Even the smallest, most mundane errands become complex with twins.
4. You will become a spectacle when out and about. People are fascinated with twins.
5. Your babies will have instant playmates—it’s great when they entertain themselves, even if for ten minutes.
6. You will always need to plan ahead and account for “conversion time.” There’s a lot to prepare to get out the door with twins.
7. You will gain confidence in yourself as you look at situations you can handle on a daily basis.
8. You become part of this cool “club” and instantly bond with other parents of twins.
9. You realize that you are not as great at multitasking as you once thought you were.
10. You realize that you are so incredibly blessed and that you will let go of things since you realize your life will never be the same.