A simple dessert that will rock your world, baby!
2 pints fresh raspberries (washed thoroughly)
8 ounces shredded coconut flakes
8 ounces diced walnuts
1 quart Cool Whip topping
1 pack sugar-free raspberry Jello
2 packs individual size sponge cakes
1 large mixing bowl
1. Add Cool Whip to mixing bowl, then pour in Raspberry Jello powder, combining thoroughly with Cool Whip.
2. Now gently fold in fresh raspberries, shredded coconut flakes, and diced walnuts.
3. Seal bowl airtight with plastic wrap, then chill four hours before serving.
4. Serve by placing a good-sized dollop of Cool Raspberry Coconut on an individual size sponge cake.
5. Eat and enjoy your way cool creation.