I wish I had something extremely clever to write, but alas … I do not. I’m too blah-ed out thinking about the overwhelming need to take better care of myself and guess what … It’s time.
The next couple of weeks, I’ll have more time on my hands than usual. I’m taking this break to try to work in a good dose of exercise.
You all read about The Shred. I’m telling you … I admire those that can commit to 30 days with it. But, I think I’ll die first.
However, I do realize that a thirty day commitment is important, so I’m just going to change it up a bit. Here’s the plan:
- Monday: Walk at night (minimum one mile … and following “The Bachelorette!”)
- Tuesday: Shred in the morning; twenty minutes of Wii Fit at night
- Wednesday: Shred in the morning; Walk at night (at least one mile)
- Thursday: Wii Fit in the morning; Walk at night (at least one mile)
- Friday: Shred in the morning
- Saturday: Wii Fit and walk at some point during the day
- Sunday: Shred at some point during the day
Boredom is my key enemy, so I’m hoping that this will help battle it!
What do you do? What works best for you?