Many women complain that the men in their lives are not faithful. While this may be partially true, it is also true that not all men cheat. Women are often clueless about the reason why men cheat. Men have insecurities and when they are not shown sufficient attention, or if they are emotionally or sexually dissatisfied, they may cheat. It is also true that some men cheat because they are always looking for excitement, but many men also choose commitment and faithfulness. If you show your man that he is the only one in your life, and take care of him, there are fewer chances that he will leave you for someone else. Women have not been successful in ridding men of such behavior, but some women can do it. So how can you keep your man happy? We gathered a few secrets to keep your man from straying.
1. Give him good love: If a man knows that he will get attention and love at home, he will not be anxious to find it elsewhere. If you do this, you can expect him to do the same for you. Treat him with care and let him know that he is important.
2. Let him know the consequences: Don’t tell him that you will leave him, tell him you will do the same. No man would be able to accept a cheating wife.
3. Tell him how much you love him: So you both married because you love each other. You pledged your love, too. But if you send him an SMS text or put a love note on the refrigerator, it will have a better effect.
4. Stay sexy: It is possible that your man has lost interest because you have changed significantly—emotionally and physically. Sexual attraction is important in keeping a relationship alive. You do not have to look like a supermodel, but maintain your original shape. Also, you must initiate sexual intercourse. The feeling that he is desired will make him love and want you more.
5. Trust him: Men, or anyone for that instance, don't like someone keeping a track of their daily activities. Trust him and show him that you know he will be faithful to you.
6. Know him better: Men need their own space. Get to know his friends and if he wants to hang out with them, make sure that you know where he is. Watch out for his ex-girlfriends and try to find out how your man feels about them now. Get to know him even more than you already do.
7. Flirt with him: Flirting keeps your passion alive, and it is a vital part of any good relationship. You should keep the romance alive, and go on dates often.
8. Support him: Encourage him if he wants to try something new. Support him if he's going through a rough phase in life. Generally, men do not open up as easily as women do. If you talk to your man, chances are that he will talk back. Support him, and at the same time, respect his privacy.
9. Get a hobby: If you have a hobby of your own, you can keep yourself busy while your man is doing something else. This will keep you away from thinking negatively about your relationship.