Got ten minutes? Here are ten things you can do to promote wellness in a ten-minute window of time!
1. Add a little pepper to your salad in place of salt.
2. Do ten lunges. Right now, right where you are!
3. Drink a glass of water.(80 percent of the time you think you are hungry, you are actually thirsty!)
4. Eat an apple or banana (the fiber in these fruits help you feel full!)
5. Straighten your posture.
6. Brush your teeth.
7. Do ten sit-ups.
8. Ask for your salad dressing on the side.
9. While watching T.V., do ten minutes of curls with a hand weight.
10. Take a quick walk around the office and stretch!
Easy! Making healthy choices and developing healthy habits for life!
May 2010 Shelli Rossignol LMT/CR