Did you ever wonder how the food is cooked in your microwave so fast? Did you ever notice it tastes a little different from when you cook it on the stove? Have you ever wondered if the nutrient value of your food is different when cooking in a microwave oven versus stove top? Here are some things to think about.
1) Continually eating processed food from a microwave causes long term, permanent brain damage by depolarizing or demagnetizing the brain tissue.
2) The human body cannot metabolize the unknown by-products created by microwaved foods.
3) Male and female hormone production is shut down or altered by constantly eating food from the microwave.
4) The effects on the body of microwaved food is long term inside the human body.
5) Minerals, vitamins, and nutrients of all microwaved food are reduced or altered so that the human body gets little to no benefits, or the human body absorbs the altered compounds that cannot be broken down.
6) The minerals in vegetables are altered into cancerous free radicals when cooked in microwave ovens.
7) Microwaved food causes stomach and intestinal cancerous growths. This may help explain the rapidly increased rate of colon cancer in America.
8) The prolonged eating of microwaved foods causes cancerous cells to increase in human blood.
9) Continual ingestion of microwaved food causes immune system deficiencies through lymph gland and blood serum alterations.
10) Eating microwaved food causes loss of memory, concentration, emotional instability and a decrease in intelligence.” (Written by Anthony Wayne & Lawrence Newell)
It is important to consider this information. Here is an example:
I decided to use the microwave instead of the oven to cook a meatloaf. I usually leave the meatloaf in the oven for an hour, so I figured twenty-five minutes in the microwave should be sufficient (I was in a hurry).
Twenty-five minutes later I took the meatloaf out of the microwave and it had turned to a block of charcoal. The only ingredients were ground pork, one egg, and some spices. This should NOT have happened. But, it did prove to me that the microwave oven can change the molecular structure of foods—and not in a good way. I had read about this but never really had cause to question—until this happened.
So my question to you out there in the big void of this universe is:
Do you really want to be using your microwave knowing it could be causing you serious health risks including the possibility of cancer, and other serious health issues because it is easier than cooking on the stove like our mothers did, and their mothers before them did? Or is our health more important than saving twenty minutes by using the microwave?
There have been studies conducted that have definitively shown that microwaved foods contain carcinogens. It turns thawing meats in the microwave into d-Nitrosodienthanolamines, a well-known carcinogen.
Microwaving milk and cereal grains converts the amino acids into carcinogens.
Thawing frozen fruits and vegetables in the microwave, converts their glucosides and galactosides containing fractions, into carcinogenic substances. It can also convert plants, especially root vegetables, into carcinogenic free radicals.
In this day of people trying to eat healthier, are we really doing ourselves justice by using a microwave to prepare foods just because it takes less time? Do we want to decrease the food values from fruits and vegetables, that nowadays are so expensive?
Do the side effects of using a microwave to save some time outweigh the health risks involved? I don’t think so.
An individual could be looking at things such as a degeneration and destabilization of internal cellular membrane potential, while transferring metabolic breakdowns into the blood serum from the digestive process.
Without getting into all of the scientific names of things, my main point here is this—aren’t our lives worth more than saving ten to twenty minutes of cooking time?
After my meatloaf turned into a charcoal brick, I got rid of the microwave. It no longer takes up all that space in my kitchen. My life and the life of those that live in my home are more important to me than a twenty-minute meal or nutrient deficient vegetables, carcinogenic meats, and so on.
My husband and I are both scientists and this is a topic that is still in debate. However, my experience with it was enough for me and mine. Isn’t it worth taking the extra time to cook on the stove to help prevent the carcinogenic effects of a microwave? After all, microwave= radiation. Do you really want to put radiation foods into your body not knowing what it is doing to your health and the health of those you love?
The one thing I did do through all this, was buy an indoor countertop grill. Works like the one outside and we have freshly grilled meats, fish and vegetables in the winter, when it is raining, storming, snowing, too hot to grill outside, and so on. I have taken to growing my own fruits and vegetables and we eat buffalo instead of beef as it is better for you on so many levels, along with fish.
It’s never too late to start to take care of yourself in more ways than just going to the doctor when you don’t feel good.