1. The safari dress: A classy version of the shirtdress  that reveals just the right amount of skin—the shape is modest enough for work, but roll up the sleeves and add a colored belt, and it’s perfect for a laid-back evening out.
2. The floral dress : One of summer’s best trends, florals are feminine and soft, but mix well with sharper lines, like a boyfriend blazer (for work) or a neutral pair of caged booties (for weekend).
3. The ruffled dress : A dress with soft ruffles and a comfortable v-neck can help make getting dressed for hot days effortless; it’ll skim your skin instead of clinging, and disguise bumps with its light layers.
4. The maxi dress: These long, relaxed dresses  are ideal for weekends, but with a denim jacket and a pair of sandals, they’ll also work in a casual office. On the weekends, we’d just throw on a pair of flip-flops and call it a day.
5. The gray dress : Consider going gray for a surprising twist. Gray complements feminine colors like cream and blush, and tempers the season’s shocking neons—add a bright accessory at night to pull the look together.