This is the time we have been waiting for; a new year filled with hope and high expectations. 2011 represents beginnings, a time to build, and a time to establish solid foundations. It is the time to shine, find your purpose, and follow your heart’s desires. What would you do to transform your life? What steps would you follow to become the real person you were born to be? Try this:
1. Learn how to take control of your life. Let no outer forces decide the path you will follow. Your life, now more than ever, is in your hands.
2. Be passionate about everything you feel, think, and do. Dream in the present and follow your passion. Let go of your fears and walk assured that what you deeply desire is already there for you if you dare to follow your dreams. Set your goals and follow through.
3. See obstacles as lessons to be learned. There is a hidden treasure behind every difficult situation. Be sensible to your feelings when tough times knock at your door and ask for divine guidance.
4. Let go of the past, which is just an illusion. The past has no power over the present. Today is all there is. Stay in your present and breathe every moment.
5. Accept responsibility for your words, actions, and thoughts. See the outcome and act accordingly upon what you want the end result to be.
6. Be committed to yourself. Be faithful to the promises you make to yourself and others. Decide to become your best friend instead of your worst enemy.
7. Forgive yourself and those whom you think have caused you any harm. Forgiveness opens the doors to acceptance and understanding.
8. Be yourself. Discover the best of you and show it to the world. The best of you will attract the best from those around you.
This year challenge yourself to be transformed, reinvented, and reborn. Use the power you were born with to act from your heart, and make the best of every situation you encounter.