by Nisha Ramirez for Cupid’s Pulse 
We know celebrities love to shop, but celebrity couples  who do it together are super cute! There’s something about a guy holding a women’s department store bag that makes us melt. In the real world, hitting the mall with your sweetheart  can mean total boredom for him and a headache for you. Maybe these celeb duos aren’t captured on camera arguing because they don’t have to look at price tags. Whatever the reason, below are five of Hollywood’s most well-known fashion-seeking  duos we can’t help but admire:
1. Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale: This married couple  are always photographed and filmed with two things: their children and their shopping bags. Paparazzi regularly capture the rocker family cruising store aisles in style. They love fashion so much that Gwen even launched her own line. This family makes spending a paycheck look fun.
Related: Zimbio’s Top Ten Sizzling Celebrity Couples 
2. Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson: This engaged duo and parents-to-be are always spotted together, in and out of retail stores. Since Jessica Simpson’s pregnancy  announcement, something tells us that the two will be shopping less for orange Birkin bags and more for onesies and designer baby clothes.
3. Emma Watson and Johnny Simmons: Thank goodness shopping is universal. Emma Watson and her new man, Johnny Simmons , went on a Paris shopping outing last summer. In fact, People reports that Watson tried on clothes and modeled them for Simmons in boutiques around the City of Lights. There’s nothing like relying on your partner to give you an honest opinion.
4. Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth: This actress and her agent know how to create romance  out of a day perusing the shops. Zimbio caught the pair with their hands full of more than just shopping bags. The two lovingly shared hugs and kisses in between Witherspoon’s visit to fitting rooms.
5. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith: After dodging rumors of a divorce last August, the Smiths used a day of shopping to prove to the world that their relationship was still going strong. The couple must believe in therapy—retail therapy, that is—because they are always spotted window shopping. Their last big purchase? Part ownership of the Philadelphia 76ers.
Related: Celebrity Couples Who’ve Made the World a Better Place 
If you and your partner are dying to get out of the house and spend some quality time together, shopping may be the answer. You’re sure to have a smile on your face when you’re walking around in brand new high heels or a gorgeous multi-colored scarf around your neck.