The new year is just a few hours away and working on a holiday weekend is literally freaking busy. It is time to reflect what you've accomplished and failed in the past year and look forward for a better year ahead.
12 things for 2012:
1. Eat, pray and love LIMITLESSLY. But cut down on carbs and fats.
2. Give a warm smile and say a sweet "hello" to those who envies you, it will piss them off more. Try it!
3. Love your work, as it will love you back. Hate the co-worker but never your work.
4. Start saying "I love you" to your loved ones. It might be the last time you'll ever say it.
5. Be religious not sacrilegious. Attend sunday masses and read the bible everyday. Download a "Bible" app to keep it up.
6. Love thy neighbor but don't talk to strangers.
7. Unload excess baggage, release negativities.
8. Let gossip enter one ear and out the other ear. Be always be true and never betray a friend.
9. Drive carefully and within the speed limit. In times of recession, there's also an inflation of speeding ticket rates. Cops needed a raise!
10. Don't dwell on the past and move on. Life is short and beautiful, be optimistic.
11. Fix whatever's leaking within your home.
12. Always look at your best, wear clothes that match for the occasion and light make-up speaks a thousand words. Remember, less is more!