Warning: This story contains graphic content.
Its pretty much fact that your g-spot is easier to find in foreplay, as it gets bigger as you get more aroused! So put it to the test with your partner!
1. Begin foreplay for a good 20 mins to get you in the mood.
2. lie on your back with your legs spread and make sure your knees are bent.
3. get your man to apply lubricant to his finger to make sure things go smoothly.
4. make sure his palm is facing upwards then get him to slide his index finger (and middle finger/s if it feels comfortable enough) and gently make a scooping action against the vaginal walls. this would also be like a pressing and releasing on the g-spot (imagine itching the side of your forehead u and down keeping the two fingers together)
5. make sure he has the correct bit – it should feel slightly nubbly (if it feels smooth hes gone too far up)
As long as he keeps a good rhythm throughout and it feels good you know hes done the trick – but don't be alarmed if you don't orgasm – some women don't – also don't worry if you feel like you need to wee – this is normal in some women.
if you still don't feel satisfied then why not try using sex toys that are specifically designed for g spot stimulation. you can find g spot creams and curved g spot vibrators that you can use alone or with a partner.
try Blush Boutique  for plenty of choice