1. Dress Barn Fit and Flare Trousers ($29.99, "Dress Barn":http://www.dressbarn.com/detail/fit-and-flare-trousers/100731367) With a button-tab closure, these flared trousers are perfect for work.
2. Studio Stretch Wide Leg Stylist Pant ($69.90, "Express":http://bit.ly/flBPOa) These modern sailor pants are fitted in the waist and universally flattering.
3. Theory Denison Hounds Tooth 70s Flare Trouser ($437.25, "Mywardrobe.com":http://bit.ly/i80uen) Wear these classic but contemporary houndstooth pants to a formal lunch or on a shopping excursion.
4. Young, Broke and Fabulous Wide Leg Pant ($136, "Revolveclothing.com":http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=YOUN-WP297&c=&d=Clothing¤cy=USD&source=shopstyle) Jersey fabric and a drawstring waist make these the ideal pants for a low-key day spent lounging around the house.
5. Drew Plainweave Flare Pant ($41.94, "The Limited":http://www.thelimited.com/detail/drew-plainweave-flare-pant/6622800) These subtly flared black suiting pants will quickly become a wardrobe staple.
6. Stella McCartney Wide-Leg Pants ($545, "Neiman Marcus":http://bit.ly/dOE8Uo) In cream viscose, these voluminous wide-leg pants are elegant and unexpected.
7. Juicy Couture Welt Pocket Flare Legging ($118, "Couture.zappos.com":http://couture.zappos.com/n/p/dp/70103788/c/247565.html) Flared denim leggings are rock-star chic.
8. Vintage Flare Jeans ($69.50, "The Gap":http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=8798&vid=1&pid=821627) The Gap’s classic denim bell bottoms, with high waist and patch pockets, are straight from your mother’s closet (circa 1970).
9. Lace Back Khaki Linen Flare Trouser ($34.50, "Charlotte Russe":http://bit.ly/dMz2mr) A lace-up waist is a feminine contrast to these pants’ wide legs.
10. Satin Cargo Pants ($39, "Spiegel":http://bit.ly/eUIQrw) Cargo pants go satin in this silky offering from Spiegel.