To give your nails this sexy look, follow these simple steps:
- Apply a thin layer of clear polish for your base coat, then top with two layers of a nude pink polish.
- Use a thin nail art brush to create three half circles that overlap each other near the tip of each nail.
- Fill the half circles in with lines that start on the outer circle and meet in the middle, which will be at the tip of your nail. It's like you're creating spokes in a bike wheel.
- Add another smaller half circle to each of the original shapes, intersecting your spoke lines.
- Take the very edge of the nail art brush and apply the lace fray to the tops of the circles. These will be very small and close together.
Watch this quick video to see how I applied my lace nail art design.
For more nail art tutorials from Jocelyn visit Polishpedia.com