Here is one of my favorite exercises. I’ve recommended it to many celebrities, and they are always impressed by the results.
You only need two minutes for this one—so no excuses!
This exercise can be done against a wall, or even a door.
1. Find a place with a flat wall where you can be by yourself.
2. To begin, lean your back flat against the wall, with your feet shoulder-width apart (approximately 15 inches) and approximately 12–16 inches from the wall.
3. Slide down the wall until you look like you are sitting on an invisible chair.
4. Your legs should be at a 90-degree angle (and you will feel your legs doing all of the work). You may also feel your thighs trembling, which is normal.
5. Make sure your back is flat and your knees don’t go over your toes; otherwise, you may create unnecessary pressure in your knee joints.
6. Hold this position for one minute. If you don’t have the strength to hold the position for an entire minute, repeat this exercise until you reach a total of sixty seconds accumulated.
You can repeat this exercise as many times as you think about it during the course of the day.
This is a great strength training exercise that helps, slowly but surely, build strong, sleek thighs.
Photo courtesy of LeBootCamp