For the rest of the month, I am going to quote the book The One Minute Millionaire by Mark Victor Hansen and Robert G. Allen as I believe these “ahas” can be utilized in numerous ways to ensure a better quality life.
There are twenty-four total “ahas” and you will get the first eight this week.
- Everyone manifests: If you don’t have what you want, ask yourself, “How did I manifest this?”
- Be … Do … Have: First be, then do, then have everything you want.
- Live life above the line: If you are willing to learn instead of blame (including yourself), life will go more smoothly.
- Abundance is natural state: Opportunities and blessings flow to individuals who embrace an abundant attitude.
- Givers get: Give, and it will be given to you.
- Changing your reality is a snap: Control your thinking and you control your results.
- Words transform: Speak only with good purpose. If it doesn’t serve, don’t say it.
- You are your wealth: All you need is a good idea and the commitment to do it. All the rest can be borrowed.
Stay tuned next week for nine through sixteen.