Healthy skin is truly a reflection of a healthy body. Good habits to care of your skin always take apart to get acne free. Here are seven tips acne free treatment. I hope they are helpful to you:
- Acne free treatment means free from consuming junk food. Some food can make acne appear in your skin is a myth, but healthy food surely transforms it into healthy skin. Drink at least eight glasses of water each day and eat leafy greens and orange to red color fruits. Fruits and vegetables contain vitamins and minerals to help maintain good healthy skin.
- Stresses do not cause acne, but stresses and not enough sleep may make acne worse. As acne free treatment, plenty of exercise can help reduce stress.
- Breakouts don’t mean you have dirty skin. But everything good comes from a good habit of cleansing your skin everyday. Use mild soap to cleanse your skin. Twice daily is enough as acne free treatment. Avoid harsh soaps, rough washcloths, and scrubs containing nutshells—they cause irritation and worsen acne.
- Avoid this bad habit: pick at your skin. Picking can spread infection and cause permanent scarring.
- Choose skin care products and makeup that are oil-free, perfume-free, and non-comedogenic.
- Use your medication as prescribed by your dermatologist, or as written on its leaflet.
- Be patient with your medication. It takes time to get acne free.