Recover from toxin overload so you can look and feel your best at all times! Try a detox program to remove all those unnecessary elements from your body and life. One full day away from your usual life will do it.
Doing away with everyday chemical products is a great start. Throw away those cleansers and replace them with natural products. Cleaning supplies and personal products that are 100 percent natural can all be found. Are you afraid that you might not get the antibacterial properties that come with chemical cleansers if you go all natural? Essential oils—highly concentrated plant extracts, lemon and orange are naturally antibacterial and they smell great. Also, try using baking soda, sea salt, and vinegar to get the job done!
Doing away with the chemicals in our lives can be the easy part. When it comes down to detoxifying your body and spirit, you definitely need a plan.
Try these great top twelve tips and get on your way to a new, healthier you:
1. Find spiritual peace through prayer and meditation.
2. Eat healthy. Make sure you get plenty of fiber, brown rice, and organically grown fresh fruits and vegetables if they are available. If you cannot find organically grown produce locally, try growing your own fresh fruits and vegetables. Visit localharvest for locations of organically grown fruits and vegetables in your area.
3. Drink plenty of water. You should drink at least two quarts of water daily.
4. Cleanse and protect. Elimination of stools and urine is the body’s primary method of getting rid of toxic substances. Especially important during detox, regular bowel movements decrease the likelihood that toxins will be reabsorbed into the body. Using herbs such as dandelion root, burdock, and milk thistle are great for cleansing the liver. Drink ginger tea to strengthen digestion and improve circulation.
5. You need your vitamin C. This important vitamin known as the wonder worker is an effective antiviral agent helping the human body build collagen protein while doubling as an antioxidant along the way. Vitamin C is your ultimate health insurance!
6. Relax and breathe. Taking deep breaths allows oxygen to circulate more completely through your system.
7. Bust stress. Do away with stress by emphasizing positive emotions as well as the positive in every situation. Avoid, say goodbye, or simply push delete to people who are always negative.
8. You got to sweat it out. Sweat in a sauna or steam room so your body can eliminate waste through perspiration.
9. Hydrotherapy is important. Try taking a very hot shower for five minutes, allowing the water to run on your back and visualizing the stress running off and washing down the drain with the water. Follow this with cold water for thirty seconds. Repeat this three times, then get into bed for thirty minutes and relax.
10. Dry-brush your skin. This will help to remove toxins through your pores. You can locate special brushes at natural products or health food stores.
11. Say no to anything electronic in your bedroom and yes to sex (safe). For the ladies—sex is a beauty treatment. Scientific tests find that when women make love they produce amounts of the hormone estrogen, which makes hair shine and skin smooth. For the men—sex is one of the safest sports you can take up. It stretches and tones up just about every muscle in the body. It’s more enjoyable than running, and you don’t need special sneakers!
12. Exercise. Oh yes, you knew that word was in there somewhere. Be sure to exercise for one hour everyday.
Get busy living your best life!