An herb which may very well contribute to the best acne cream is turmeric. Turmeric has several wonderful benefits and can be used in both the health and the beauty fields.
This herb is used in many dishes in Indian cooking. It’s often used to add an attractive golden yellow color to a culinary dish. In India, there’s a tradition of using it to cleanse the blood and give nourishment to the skin. This gives the skin a healthy glow. Acne is a skin complaint for which turmeric can be really helpful. It has anti-inflammatory and antibiotic properties, which enable it to heal skin.
Where does turmeric come from?
It comes from South Asia and particularly from India. It’s a very attractive plant and has orange-red flowers. It has a smell similar to mangoes. It originates from the ginger family.
What are its properties?
Its active healing element is curcumin. It’s curcumin that gives turmeric its effectiveness in healing skin, soothing digestive upsets and benefitting arthritis. At present, it’s being researched for its ability to treat cancer and Alzheimer’s.
Some of its properties include:
* Hastening the healing of scars and wounds
* Relieving pain
* Lessening inflammation
* Reducing swelling
* Antibiotic against infections
* Cleansing the blood
Ways to Use Turmeric
There are various ways in which it can be utilized as an acne cure:
- Make a paste from one teaspoon of turmeric and oil like coconut, sesame, or jojoba. Dab the paste onto acne, including surrounding areas, and leave it on for at least twenty minutes or overnight.
- Make a paste from half a teaspoon of sandalwood powder, half a teaspoon of turmeric and ample water. Dab this over the area afflicted by acne.
- Take a quarter teaspoon of turmeric internally mixed with one tablespoon of aloe vera gel two times every day until your acne clears.
- There are ready-made creams, such as Vicco Turmeric Vanishing Cream for Acne. These are available in any Indian store.
If you would like to know more about the best acne cream and also about home remedies for acne scars, visit the Clear Skin Tips website.